Thursday 17 November 2011

Sports Logo

Hey, here's my sports logo that was done on illustrator.  I'm going to post my screen shots and follow it up with the final logo of the Chicago Blackhawks.
This is the first screen shot.  It was pretty basic.  Just did a simple outline of the logo.  No problems just yet!
Next I decided to do the feathers which gave me a few minor problems but over a frustrating time period I got them done.  The problems I had were capturing the actual curves bordering the feathers.  The pixels got annoying when zooming in so i did the best I could here.

Next on the list was getting the face outlined in there and the yellow design in the hair.  The face outline was fairly basic but the yellow design drove me crazy.  Again it was all the curves and trying to catch all the pixels smoothly.  I have a feeling when this gets printed out the imperfections are gonna be so obvious and it won't look as good as i hoped.

And here's the final outcome.  Luckily i saved all the easy parts until the end so my frustration level dropped a lot and whipped through the final stages of the logo.  Hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment