Friday 10 February 2012

FBF Flash Animation

Hey everyone,
Long time since I've been here.  Here are some screenshots for my first animation using Flash. 


This is my run cycle.  It took quite a bit of time to trace this cycle out and have it work smoothly throughout.  I've tweaked it numerous times because certain parts of the body (arms, head) were very off.  It was relieving finishing it to honest.

The bench, which I am very proud of, didn't take more then 10-15 minutes.  At first I didn't include the
benches under the tree and it just felt like something was missing hence the reason I included this lovely bench.


This shot is just testing out the cycle to make sure it works out in flash. It definitely did and turned out to be very satisfying for me.


This point was just adding the ground, grass, sky and moon as you can see.  At first I made a mistake and my stage was not large enough and when I eventually extended the stage, the end of my flash would always end with a flash of white and I then realized that I needed to extend the background symbols.



The final screenshot is the final product.  Adding all the symbols was not too complicated but arranging all the layers in the location the symbol lays on the animation was a little tedious but overall it turned out to be pretty good I think

No comments:

Post a Comment